Join our Crew!
Our London, ON facility continues to grow as it has for the last 50+ years.
We are looking for a Merchandiser to join our Team.
If you have passion for merchandising and are excited about marine and powersports you should apply to work in this fun, fast-paced environment.
The selected candidate will have…
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to create engaging product displays
- Knowledge in marketing strategy and ways to solve problems that arise
- Awareness in market research strategies to determine stakeholder and consumer needs
- Computer and social media skills
- Ability to work with the team and individually
- Finding the best locations within our building and positioning products in an appealing way
- Removing damaged, expired, or unsuitable products from circulation
- Tracking sales to monitor product popularity
- Creating promotions and discounts for particular products
- Advocating for removing products that have not gained market popularity
- Maintaining relationships with stakeholders to promote the brand
- Conducting competitor analysis to stay ahead of the market
Full benefit package, RSP matching plan, all Sundays and long weekends off. Eligible for commission after probationary period
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $18.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- merchandising: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.