Website Torque Motorsports
You can make a difference!
Our Apparel, Accessories Sales and Administrative Support Advisor works closely with our customers loyal and new who are looking to purchase apparel and/or accessories to supplement and/or improve their units, giving them expert advice and providing unparalleled customer service.
The role also involves order preparation, checking availability of stock from various inquiries, and achieving monthly apparel and accessories sales forecast. Your previous experience has allowed you to develop your problem-solving, effective communication and relationship building skills. You have the availability to meet the current needs of the business inclusive of high traffic and peak sales seasons.
Extreme Torque Motorsports continues to work diligently to uphold its core values: Integrity, Respect, Professionalism, Unparalleled Service Delivery for Customer Satisfaction and Competence. Powersports enthusiast? Come join our Woodstock Team!
- · Create an atmosphere of trust to establish a personalized relationship with our customers and offer unparalleled customer service
- · Take charge of customers by identifying and anticipating their needs
- · Ensure the link between our customers and parts and service while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- · Perform the entry of sales, production, consumption, and output in various systems
- · Coordinate and maintain accurate inventory levels and ensure proper inventory records
- · Coordinate inventory delivery dates and any other specific order requirements
- · Respond to various customer requests for information
Key Work Activities:
- · Welcome/greet walk-in customers
- · Product placement (merchandizing) of showroom, visual execution, and replenishment
- · Cash register functions
- · Optimize communications and relationships with various other departments and parties involved
- · Ensure sales orders are followed up on and carry out various operational activities of a varied nature, as required
- · Act as a resource person while supporting the business by carrying out basic administrative tasks and analyses
- · Respond to all incoming apparel and accessories calls, emails, faxes, and walk-ins in a timely manner
- · Research apparel and accessories numbers for customers
- · Prepare quotes
- · Create purchase orders in system and review open orders regularly
- · Ensure correct apparel and accessories pricing and communicate changes
- · Complete daily invoicing of shipped apparel and accessories orders
- · Code all invoices as per purchases made by department ensuring receipt of items and accuracy
- · Responsible for maintaining accurate and compliant apparel and accessories inventory
- · Create social media postings, maintain website(s)
- · Post-secondary education preferred but not necessary
- · Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in the field
- · Communicates effectively; clear and concise (oral and written communication). Communicates with confidence, patience, and tact
- · Highly organized, strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- · Experience with computerized inventory system
- · Good health and physical mobility; physical aptitude to perform tasks required, ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- · Capable of working independently
- · Ability to exercise good judgment
- · Appreciation for detail work, aptitude for clerical work
- · Results oriented, accuracy and attention to detail
- · Works effectively with others
- · Committed to customers, anticipates customer needs
- · Sales and customer service experience required
- · Command of Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook required
- · Previous experience in a dealership environment an asset
- · Experience as a receptionist an asset
- · Powersports industry knowledge an asset
f this role sounds like a good fit, we want to hear from you.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits including comprehensive health and dental coverage, personal days, a shared employee/employer RRSP contribution plan that allows employees to contribute to their own plan and the employer to contribute up to a maximum of $1,000.00 a year.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.