Harley-Davidson of Moncton
Apparel Manager – Harley-Davidson of Moncton
Do you have a passion for motorcycles and fashion? Are you motivated and looking for a fun, fast paced work environment? Harley-Davidson of Moncton’s brand-new location, representing the iconic Harley-Davidson motorcycle brand, is seeking a Manager for our Apparel Department. This position is a full-time position located at 1809 Main Street, Moncton, NB.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Promote and sell motorcycle safety gear, clothing and giftware while maintaining professional communications with customers in person, by telephone, and via email/messenger.
- Prepare schedules for the A& L team.
- Work with the A&L team to ensure targets are achieved.
- Maintain relationships with suppliers to ensure that the department offers an excellent selection for our customers.
- Ensure that you and your team are up to date on Harley-Davidson training requirements.
- Assist with ordering, receiving and merchandising shipments.
- Assist with inventory control by performing cycle counts and managing stock levels.
- Utilize computerized inventory/point of sale systems with accuracy.
- Assist with online store orders & telephone calls.
- Retail Management Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Focused on providing exceptional customer service
- Organized with excellent time management skills
- Reliable & respectful team player
- Ability to multitask
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Bilingualism not required, however will be considered an asset
We are committed to the growth and development of our employees and believe that we are only as strong as our team. If you are looking for a challenging, rewarding, and exciting career, we invite you to bring your resume to us in person or apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a Salaried Competitive Compensation including:
· Employee discounts
· Paid vacation
· Group benefits package, with health and dental benefits
· Training program
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$48,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Retail management: 2 years (preferred)
- Retail Sales: 2 years (preferred)
- French (preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.