Rallye Group is a locally owned business operating six automotive dealerships, two collision centers, a glass repair center and a power sport location. As a group we retail and service thirty internationally recognized premium product brands. This position is a full-time, on-site opportunity based in Moncton N.B. Travel will be required to corporate franchise locations within N.B.
As Director at Large you will report directly to the President. Full training and mentoring will be provided by the current director. Responsibilities will encompass but not limited
- – Liaison with Franchisor representatives, financial institutions and government agencies
- – Lead the Human Resources team
- – Orchestrate a productive work environment aligned with the organizations business culture
- – Assist the leadership team to build, develop and produce a highly functional business team
- – Produce sales forecasts and budgets
- – Ensure responsible and timely conflict resolution
● Demonstrated experience in end-to-end recruitment
● Experience with both employee relations and talent programs with effective facilitation skills rolling out HR programs is beneficial.
● Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills.
● Strong understanding of the retail business and culture would be beneficial.
● Ability to handle complex and difficult situations with thought and confidence.
● Ability to work additional or varied hours as required to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
● Excellent time management and organization skills.
● Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to successfully prioritize, coordinate and manage multiple competing priorities.
● Detail-oriented with a focus on delivering high-quality work.
This is an executive position with income commensurate with the experience and talent you can provide. Included is a full benefit package offering dental, life insurance, accident & health coverage along with long term disability insurance coverage. A corporate RSP program is also included within the benefit package.
Please forward resume to payroll[@]rallyemotors.ca
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. Our policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.