We are looking for a Licensed Motorcycle Technician to join our Halifax location. Please send resumes to email@example.com
Rallye Motoplex NS currently represents CFMOTO, BMW, Indian Motorcycle, and Polaris. As a Licensed Technician, you will be responsible for servicing all brands of motorcycles, ATV’s, utility vehicles, power equipment and snow blowers during the off season. You must have a results-oriented outlook and be self-motived, high energy, and dynamic to the busy environment around you.
The successful candidate must:
- – Have experience working on small engine / power sports
- – Be willing to work on different brands / makes and models
- – Provide troubleshooting and diagnostic repairs.
- – Install new and add-on equipment.
- – Test repaired equipment for proper performance.
- – Be willing to take part in training
- – Be able to think outside the box
- – Motivated with a passion for power sports
- – Have a clean driver abstract
- – Experience as a Certified Mechanic an asset but will also hire non licensed with experience
Other important skills:
- – Hard working
- – Be able to work effectively without constant supervision
- – Open minded
We offer various benefits such as:
- – Signing Bonus Please Inquire
- – Competitive Wages
- – Training and Advancement Opportunities
- – Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- – Employee RRSP Program with Company Contribution
- – Employee Referral Bonus Program
- – Company and Corporate Partner Discounts
If you believe you can make a difference and are willing to put in the time and effort to succeed in this role, we would like to hear from you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.