As a Motorcycle Technician/Mechanic you are responsible for performing all forms of service work from tune-ups to engine rebuilds on most makes and models, including Ducati, Triumph, Honda and KTM.
You will complete repair work accurately and within the scheduled time period. You will test ride bikes as required for diagnostic purposes prior to returning to the customer. You will conduct oil changes, tire changes and carb clean setups. This is a full-time position with a higher number of working hours in the busy season. Working motorcycle trade shows in a retail capacity, beyond our normal store hours 2-3 times a year is compulsory.
- Passionate Motorcyclist and have a minimum M2 licence
- Knowledge and experience working with Ducati, Triumph, Honda and KTM is an asset
- Must have 310G Motorcycle Mechanic Trade Certification
- Diagnostic skills with both carbureted and fuel injected engines
- Basic computer skills
- Must provide own toolbox and hand-tools specific to the trade while GP does supply some specialty tools
- Maintain a clean organized workspace
What you’ll get:
- Test ride the motorcycles!
- Brand specific training provided
- Good comradery
- Be a part of our team in a fun and fast paced environment
- Profit Sharing Plan based on efficiency
- Compensation begins at $22-$30/hour (depending on experience)
- Group Insurance Benefits (once eligibility requirements have been met)
- Employee Discounts on products
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.