Kingston Harley-Davidson | MotoSport Plus is currently hiring a Parts and Accessory Associate with a can-do attitude! Position is full-time. This is a fast paced environment with constant interaction with customers (in person and over the phone) as well as other departments.
- – Looking up parts using computerized parts diagrams for internal and external inquiries.
- – Taking pride in workspace by keeping selling floor and parts department neat, organized and stocked.
- – Greeting customer and providing customer service in a friendly and professional manner.
- – Ensuring customer inquires are responded back to in a timely manner.
- – Being current with training provided.
- – Operating cash register including processing of payment for purchases as well as exchanges and refunds.
- – Demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of parts and accessories.
- – Working with other departments
- – Willing to follow our company’s COVID-19 Safety Plan.
- – Must work well as a team player as well as independently.
- – Basic math and typing skills.
- – Possess skills to develop relationships with current and prospective customers in an outstanding customer service fashion.
- – Ability to multitask and adapt to challenging and changing situations.
- – Willing to adhere to a flexible work schedule, which includes weekends and special events.
- – Riding and product knowledge is an asset.
- – Retail experience is a must.
Only qualified candidates will be notified.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.