Team Green Diamond Powersports
We are looking for a skilled, dedicated person to fill the position of Powersports Parts Counter Salesperson at our Sydney, NS location.
Please note: If we like your resume, you will receive an email asking you to take a quick 5 minute questionnaire from Predictive Index. Please keep an eye for it in your email. Sometimes it goes to your junk mail.
Purpose: Responsible for selling, receiving, and delivery of parts and accessories. In addition performs in-store customer service, overall organizational promotion, and stocking duties.
- ♦Promotes and sells products and/or services to meet customer needs
- ♦Records all sales and/or counter transactions that occur. Process all parts orders in full when parts leave with customer.
- ♦Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required
- ♦Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays as well as keeping parts department clean and orderly
- ♦Verifies receipting-in of shipments and assists with placing Machine Down and Stock Orders in their proper inventory locations
- ♦Follows up on shortages and expedites issues by reporting to the manager
- ♦Assists in maintaining department reports (no bin, negative on hand, etc)
- ♦Assists in working on any reports, projects or parts related duties given by Parts Manager
- ♦Work with other departments as directed by your Parts Manager
- ♦Basic data entry/keyboarding skills is essential
- ♦Basic Power Sports parts and machinery knowledge is preferred
- ♦Ability to work in a team environment
- ♦Ability to lift items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- ♦High School diploma or equivalent experience
- ♦Fork lift license is an asset
We offer full time employment, an opportunity for advancement within a progressive organization and a competitive compensation package which includes salary, family health benefits and company pension plan.
Please submit your resume today!
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.