Parts Department Representative
Here at Burlington Cycle, we are committed to offering the best that our brands have to offer, whether it be as simple as a daily commuter or as dedicated as a serious enthusiast. Our lines of Motorcycles, ATV’s and Power Equipment are second to none and we strive to make sure that our customers feel the same way.
As a Parts Department Representative, you will be a part of providing advice and guidance to both new and returning customers regarding the purchase of repair and maintenance parts, riding apparel and unit accessories. You will be here to facilitate their needs with expert advice, detailed parts explanation and recommendations that will make their experience second to none.
- Engage the Customer and facilitate their maintenance Parts needs with any of our brands
- Looking up any and all requested Parts and accessories based on OEM parts catalogues
- Looking up any and all aftermarket Parts and Accessories through our various suppliers
- Answering phones and emails for Parts and Accessories Customers
- Compose and complete Parts and Accessories Invoices
- Collect and handle all customer data including both personal and financial data
- Collect and Handle customer payments as well as being responsible for moneys collected
- Take part in product training seminars and webinars.
- Maintain showroom appearance as well as participating in layout change and updates
· History in Automotive or Powersports Parts preferred
· Fluent in Microsoft based Operating systems and office platforms
· Fluent in phone and Email etiquette
· General Customer service experience required
· Basic computer skills required
· Fluent English speaking, reading and writing skills required
· Valid Class M Motorcycle License
Reference ID: Parts Department
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.