Rocky’s Harley-Davidson is passionate about motorcycles, the people who ride them and the community in which they ride. We strive to engage with our family in creating long-lasting relationships by offering the best experience, employing well-trained and motivated sales and service staff, promoting safe and responsible riding, and actively connecting with and giving back to the local community we serve.
As a Retail Sales Associate, you will be the most critical link in ensuring that our customers have a rewarding experience that will keep them coming back to Rocky’s Harley-Davidson time after time. You will become a part of a dynamic selling environment where your fashion sense and selling strength will make you an important part of our team. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to demonstrating OUTSTANDING customer service skills, meeting selling standards, providing product knowledge to our customers and working as part of a team to meet individual, department and store objectives.
● Passion for motorcycling and the life-style
● Desire to put smiles on every customer’s face, upon entering and leaving the store
● Customer service priority and selling priority
● Teamwork oriented with the ability to work in a learning environment
● Drive to meet and exceed performance expectations
● Strong sense of pride and responsibility for the maintenance of department areas
● Personal attributes desired: honest, trustworthy, and demonstrates sound work ethics
● Enjoy connecting with customers and demonstrating an enthusiastic and positive attitude
● Open to working in various departments throughout the store, and engaging with different associates, customers, and managers
● Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities and quickly learning new procedures
● Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services, and use this knowledge to inspire customers to make purchases
● Ability to handle and work with currency
● Ability to meet or exceed sales, customer service and loyalty program standards
● Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
● Ability to handle physical requirements to accomplish daily responsibilities
● Ability to work a flexible schedule, including morning, evening and weekend availability
● Adhere to Loss Prevention control and compliance procedures
● Hourly base pay
● Commissions, upon eligibility
*Rocky’s Harley-Davidson is committed to providing accessible employment practices that follow the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Applicants requiring accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process are encouraged to advise accordingly.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.