FREEDOM CYCLE HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A SALES ADVISOR;
Successful candidates will demonstrate characteristics that are results oriented with a professional, customer centered focus: self-driven, positive outlook, professional appearance; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales; communication.
Successful candidates will be responsible to provide an unparalleled motorcycle/ATV/Power equipment experience through all aspects of a professional sales process
• Greeting, qualifying, presenting, selecting the right product, gaining commitment, celebrating the delivery, and managing customer expectations throughout the transaction.
• Design, monitor and exceed personal goals
• Develop, qualify, and close sales
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Understands motorcycle/ATV/Power equipment by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing competitive models
• Develops buyers by prospecting and maintaining relationships with previous customers; outbound calling for leads; responding to online and phone inquiries; greeting drop-ins from all departments; suggesting trade-ins; etc.
• Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer’s requirements and interests; matching requirements and interest to various models; building rapport.
• Demonstrates motorcycle/ATV/Power equipment by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and benefits as they match buyer requirements
• Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; warranties, services, apparel, accessories; delivering motorcycle/ATV/Power equipment ;
• Maintaining relationships
• Completing intent to purchase form; explaining provisions; explaining and offering
• Updates job knowledge by participating in manufacturer training requirements and other educational opportunities; reading professional publications and online blogs, etc.
• Enhances dealership reputation by accepting new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value.
• Automotive, motorcycle, or related sales and customer service experience a plus
• Excellent oral, interpersonal communication skills
• Computer literate and competent
• Professional personal appearance
• Ability to ride and push a motorcycle, with a valid motorcycle license
• Customer Relationship Management knowledge a plus
• ADP Lightspeed, Dealer Vu or similar dealer management system experience a big plus.
• Performance based pay plan with significant income potential
• Employee discounts on Labour, Parts & Accessories, and Units
Job Type: Full-time
• Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
• Motorcycle (Preferred)
Hourly pay + Commission.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.