We are a family owned motorcycle shop in Mississauga. We offer riding gear, parts, and accessories as well as service motorcycles.
We require 1-2 sales associates (part-time and full-time) to help us during our busy season, with the opportunity to become permanent.
The sales associate will be responsible for:
- – greeting customers
- – selling products and parts
- – invoicing customers (quickbooks)
- – answering phones
- – other misc. tasks
Please submit your resume AND cover letter to email@example.com for consideration and include (#a9s8df) in the subject heading.
The administrative role:
- – Sales, Returns, and Warranty
- – Gear and Parts Orders
- – Inventory Management
- – Light bookkeeping duties (entering bills)
- – Phone inquiries
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- – Accounting or Finance background
- – Intermediate MS Office skills (excel/access)
- – Tech Savvy & Adaptable
- – Quick on their feet (fast paced environment)
- – Attention to detail and critical thinking
- – Motorcycle enthusiast preferred
Salary commensurate with experience and fit for the roles
Room for growth, will train the right candidate!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.