Dunfords - Powersports & Marine
YOU’RE NEXT JOB IS WAITING AT DUNFORDS!
Dunfords of Havelock is looking for a take-charge, energetic, self-starter who can excel in a fast paced, customer focused environment. We are seeking a highly motivated SERVICE MANAGER to lead our busy and expanding service department. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience in the powersport industry with proven leadership skills and the ability to effectively manage our service and build shops, generating a high level of quality output while ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
The selected candidate will be responsible for achieving our company volume, overhead and profit targets while consistently maintaining a strong focus on customer satisfaction and retention. To achieve this, he or she must effectively lead and manage personnel; have a strong knowledge of the service market, and be able to effectively communicate and work with all other departments in support of our company standards & goals.
- – Service Department Operations
- – Provide prompt, dependable, high quality service to customers
- – Create detailed work orders to provide to specialized technicians delegating service jobs based on specialized skill level
- – Maximize productivity levels of service technicians
- – Ensures service department achieves our expected company levels of profitability
- – Review work-in-progress to ensure quality and timeliness
- – Assist technicians and other department staff as required
- – Works closely with the Parts Manager that ensures a smooth flow of parts to service technicians during jobs
- – Strive to maintain a clean, efficient and orderly department
- – Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction
- – Greet customers immediately, in a polite and friendly manner
- – Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, demonstrating our commitment to “Make Things Right”
- – Support additional projects/duties as may be required by senior management
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.