Cycle Works Motorsports
If you have a passion for customer service and the powersports industry, we want to hear from you!
- Greet customers and provide excellent customer service
- Listen to customer concerns and accurately document them
- Schedule appointments for vehicle service and repairs
- Communicate with technicians to ensure timely completion of work
- Provide estimates for services and repairs
- Explain services and repairs to customers in a clear and concise manner
- Process payments and handle cash transactions
- Previous experience in a customer service role is preferred
- Knowledge of powersports terminology and repair processes is a plus
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
We offer competitive pay and benefits, including:
- – Health insurance
- – Dental insurance
- – Vision insurance
- – Retirement plan options
Apply today to join our team as a Service Writer. Job Types: Permanent, Full-time.
All resumes are to be sent via email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.