Rocky’s Harley-Davidson has an immediate opening for a professional, outgoing,
multi-tasker to assist our busy dealership service department. Must be organized with solid communication and time management skills.
If you are passionate about delivering a positive customer
experience, we want to talk to you!
- Assist in maintaining a smooth-running, efficient service department with a high
degree of customer satisfaction.
- Clearly relay customer concerns on a repair order
- Estimate and clearly communicate costs and completion times to customers and obtain sign-off
- Track and act as a concierge for guests that are in for express maintenance
- Assign jobs to technicians based on skill level and current resource utilization
- Review work-in-progress to ensure quality and timeliness.
- Determine correct part numbers on repair orders and assist the parts department with picking and posting of parts before the job starts
- Assist customers with repair status, arrange customer pickup and delivery
- Monitor vehicle progress and promptly update guests regarding status and
completion times or additional work required
- Explain all completed work and charges to guests; review the results of the
multi-point inspection, and schedule guests for when their next service is
- Follow procedures for quick and efficient handling of warranty items, including
proper storage of these items. Open & close all customer paid,
warranty, and internal repair orders.
- Demonstrate efficiency with computer systems required for service and parts management
- Provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers; greet
them in a prompt and friendly manner and ensure all telephone inquiries
are handled quickly and courteously.
customer concerns reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and
demonstrate our commitment to “Make Things Right”.
lot staff complete duties as assigned
to build positive and enthusiastic relationships with a broad customer
with Harley-Davidson motorcycles and other products sold by the dealership
with point-of-sale, Parts/Service management computer software
to work flexible schedules, including weekends
and professional integrity
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.