FortNine, one of North America’s fastest-growing e-commerce stores in the Powersports industry, is searching for an experienced Warehouse Manager to join our team!
At FortNine, our warehouse is an integral part of our operations, and must run like a finely tuned, well oiled machine. In a dynamic industry such as Powersports, we must always be ready for the cyclical demands of the business. Our entire operation prides itself on its efficiency, adaptability, and above all, our pragmatic approach; we do what makes sense, and trust our people to adjust as they deem necessary. These tools are what have enabled us to grow into the dominant e-commerce force we are today.
As a member of the management team, your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of the warehouse such as inventory accuracy, employee training, quality control, scheduling, and work flow. You’ll have the opportunity to not only contribute to the management and supervision of the successful process we’ve created so far, but truly lead your warehouse.
This position will require a keen attention to detail, a strong analytical mindset, and the ability to lead by example. Come join our F9 team of hard-working, friendly, and extremely capable people!
- Manage the warehouse team (interviewing, training, scheduling, performance tracking, conflict resolution, etc.).
- Ensure the main warehouse tasks are performed accurately and efficiently:
- Perform quality control checks on the above-mentioned tasks.
- Suggest and implement improvements to any process related to the warehouse.
- Ensure warehouse supplies are tracked and adequately stocked.
- Manage warehouse maintenance tasks.
- Meet or surpass goals set by the Operations Manager.
- At least 5 years of experience managing a large warehouse (50,000+ sq ft).
- At least 5 years of experience managing a team of 10 people or more.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent command of English (especially written), working proficiency in French (verbal).
- Must be in good physical condition (able to lift 50lbs off the ground, and stand for up to 4 consecutive hours).
- Experience in a distribution warehouse.
- Forklift license.
- First-aid certification.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Personal days.
- Health Insurance, including medical, dental, vision, and life.
- Free Healthy Snacks and Drinks.
- Ergonomic workstations and the best tools made available to you.
- Hard working, respectful and friendly coworkers.
- Genuine emphasis placed on learning & development; we want you and your team to succeed in a professional and personal sense.
FortNine is one of North America’s fastest growing e-commerce stores in the Powersports industry. We are headquartered in Montreal, QC and employ a quickly growing team consisting of creative, energetic, and highly dedicated individuals representing a diverse range of expertise. Our mission is simple: provide our customers with the best powersports merchandise while providing an elite customer experience.